Friday, February 25, 2011

happiness is...

  • laying in the sunshine today (on my dining room floor)
  • having a very trying morning with my two year old - and then realizing that hey, he's only two.  I found this article online and it helped changed my view today.  Sometimes I really need to hear that I'm not the only going through the hard times.  Even though logically we know we're not alone, I still need to hear it!
  • having a nice man tell me I was a brave woman today (for taking my challenging toddler to the grocery store.  I told him 'twas not bravery:  we just needed to eat!)
  • A funny quote on happiness:  Happiness is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth.   From project happiness facebook page.
  • Some dreamy photographs on this blog.
  • more photos:  journalling baby's size in utero - such a great idea (and fab wardrobe btw)
  • ten minutes of absolute silence in my house needed to type this! 

No comments: