Wednesday, February 23, 2011

happiness is...

  • an impromptu visit to the Vancouver Aquarium yesterday with my boys
  • sharing a hot-dog and watching the beluga whales at lunch-time
  • chocolate chip banana muffins
  • trying a new recipe tonight - African pineapple peanut stew, from the Moosewood At Home Cookbook.  (will be serving over couscous)
  • Jamie's Food Revolution  (I love this man - and on an aside note:  I love the names of his kiddies too!)
  • meeting a fresh baby last night!
  • sleeping in deliciously late this morning (almost 9am!  a serious luxury around these parts)
  • getting a chance to watch Dear Genevieve last night and dreaming of her making over our kitchen!! 
  • walking to the mailbox with my boys and finding this dress from Anthropologie waiting for me!!!  Bonus:  it fits really well and I love it!!  I can see me getting a ton of wear out of it!

No comments: