Other wonderful things about our little man that make the "terrible twos" so worth it:
- he loves to dance - whether or not he hears music. My favourite dance is what I call the "yum-yum dance", which is especially reserved for when he is eating something particularly delicious.
- he is such a cuddly, loving boy. He loves giving hugs and kisses to everyone. He even blows kisses goodbye to the grocery store check-out lady. Of course he saves his most loving hugs and kisses for his baby brother.
- he has bead-head every morning without fail!
- love how he takes people by the hand and leads them to where he wants to go - doesn't matter if he's known them forever or if he has just met them.
- his enthusiasm for everything he attempts and how he can see the humour in every situation. (definitely something I can learn from)
- his fat little feet and his kissable toes, his very long eyelashes and his dimples when he smiles.
- he is incredibly observant - a trait he most certainly inherited from his dad.
- he is very persistent in getting what he wants, though I'm sure this has something to do with those "terrible twos". It is still an admirable trait.
- his insatiable hunger for reading story books. (something he got from his mom ;-)
- how he came into our lives and changed everything for the better - and continues to do so on a daily basis.