Happy Father's Day to you & yours. We spent the morning at my little man's first bike race and it was such a wonderful way to spend the day.
- making cauliflower pancakes for dinner tonight. Hoping they turn out as yummy as I imagine they will.
- I borrowed a sewing machine from my friend and I'm hoping to work on my quilt tonight.
- will most definitely be watching The Bachelorette tomorrow night! Will Ashley take back Bently or not?
- my mother-in-law is in town for an unexpected (& unannounced) visit! (gulp)
- I just bought my boys their own Byntos and I'm having fun packing snacks.